Visitors are sure to enjoy all Meadview has to offer including its horseback riding and camping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music and entertainment choices.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Boulder City, NV (BLD-Boulder City Municipal), 37.4 mi (60.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kingman, AZ (IGM), 48.4 mi (77.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Meadview
Lake Mead is one of the places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Grand Canyon Western Ranch - This 3-star ranch features a restaurant, free parking, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
Dressing for Meadview
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 95°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 96°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- About 9.37 inches of rain falls on Meadview each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 94°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F