Visitors to Meadville are sure to enjoy the university setting and sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art, live music, and festivals.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Meadville
- The closest major airport is in Franklin, PA (FKL-Venango Regional), 23.6 mi (38 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Erie, PA (ERI-Erie Intl.), 30.7 mi (49.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Meadville
Cultural venues in the city include Johnson-Shaw Stereoscopic Museum, DeBence Antique Music World, and Drake Well Museum. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Allegheny College is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are St John's Episcopal Church and Oil City Library.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Meadville. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Meadville - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin-Oil City - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Econo Lodge - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Meadville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 17°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 18°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Meadville is 44.61 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 18°F