Visiting Melbourne Beach
Visitors to Melbourne Beach are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its seafood restaurants. Top sights around the area include Melbourne Square Mall and Pelican Island National Wildlife Refuge.
- There are 33 hotels and other accommodations in Melbourne Beach
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, FL (MLB-Orlando Melbourne Intl.), 11.8 mi (18.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Vero Beach, FL (VRB-Vero Beach Municipal), 22.3 mi (35.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Melbourne Beach
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Archie Carr National Wildlife Refuge. Additionally, in the area you'll find Melbourne Square Mall and Pelican Island National Wildlife Refuge.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 33 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Melbourne Beach. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Port d'Hiver - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and proximity to shopping.
- SeaGlass Inn Bed & Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this B&B. With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Sea View Inn - This 3.5-star condo features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk. Expedia customers love its quiet location and WiFi.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Holman Stadium at Dodgertown, 22.7 mi/36.5 km from the city center.
Dressing for Melbourne Beach
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 79°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 57°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 50°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Melbourne Beach is 51.97 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F