Visiting Mexico Beach
Visitors to Mexico Beach are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its seafood restaurants. A top sight in the area is Tyndall Air Force Base.
- There are 139 hotels and other accommodations in Mexico Beach
- The closest major airport is in Panama City, FL (ECP-Northwest Florida Beaches Intl.), 37 mi (59.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mexico Beach
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Mexico Beach. Additionally, you'll find Tyndall Air Force Base in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Mexico Beach, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 139 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are other cities where you might find a place to stay:
- There are 582 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Port St. Joe, and sights to visit include Constitution Convention Museum State Park and Gulf County Welcome Center
- In Callaway, you'll find 4 hotels and other lodging options to choose from
Dressing for Mexico Beach
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 43°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- About 57.32 inches of rain falls on Mexico Beach each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 45°F