Visitors to Millinocket are sure to enjoy the parks. This city also attracts tourists with its secluded setting.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Millinocket
- The closest major airport is in Millinocket, ME (MLT-Millinocket Municipal), 21.4 mi (34.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Millinocket
The hiking trails and parks highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Mount Katahdin, Baxter State Park, and Katahdin Woods and Waters National Monument. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Northern Timber Cruisers Antique Snowmobile Museum and Millinocket Memorial Library.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Millinocket. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Young House Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- Baxter Park Inn - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable beds at this motel. This 2-star motel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Katahdin Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Millinocket
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 43°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 6°F as the nighttime average
- Millinocket gets about 43.86 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°F