Visitors to Miramar are sure to enjoy the local tours. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its mountain views.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Miramar
- The closest major airport is in San Jose (SJO-Juan Santamaria Intl.), 37.2 mi (59.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Jose (SYQ-Tobias Bolanos Intl.), 42.2 mi (68 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Miramar
Places to visit in the larger region include Puntarenas Beach, Victoria Park, and Puntarenas Cathedral. Additionally, you'll find Puntarenas Pier and Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve in the area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Miramar
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 61°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 64°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 63°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 62°F
- Miramar gets about 72.76 inches of rain per year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 62°F