Visiting Moncks Corner
Families enjoy visiting Moncks Corner though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its churches.
- You'll find 7 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of St. Stephen
- The closest major airport is in Charleston, SC (CHS-Charleston Intl.), 19.1 mi (30.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Moncks Corner
The picturesque setting of Old Santee Canal State Park and Mepkin Abbey exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you'll find Cypress Gardens and Eubanks Park in the area.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Moncks Corner Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Moncks Corner
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 72°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- About 44.84 inches of rain falls on Moncks Corner each year
- August and June are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F