Travelers to Monterrey will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Monterrey, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Monterrey
Places to visit in the larger region include Arenal Natura Ecological Park, Ecotermales Fortuna, and Ecoglide Arenal Park. You'll also find Arenal Adventure World and Costa Rica Chocolate Tour in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- The Springs Resort and Spa at Arenal - This 5-star resort features 15 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 5 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Monterrey
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 83°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 61°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 62°F as the nighttime average
- About 72.76 inches of rain falls on Monterrey each year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 62°F