Families will find kid-friendly activities in Montgomery, and visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting. This city also attracts tourists with its spas and live music.
- You'll find 174 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Conroe
- The closest major airport is in Houston, TX (IAH-George Bush Intercontinental), 34.9 mi (56.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Montgomery
The city is well known for its live music scene and cultural venues like N.H. Davis Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and Lake Conroe. Boating is one of the top activities, while St. Francis Wolf Sanctuary, Blaketree National Golf Club, and Blacktree Golf Club are favorite sights to visit.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 40 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Montgomery. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Lake Conroe Inn - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- La Torretta Lake Resort & Spa - Our customers like the convenient parking and comfortable beds at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a golf course, and a free water park.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Montgomery/ Lake Conroe - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall condition and location.
Dressing for Montgomery
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 76°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 95°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 40°F as the nighttime average
- Montgomery gets about 48.82 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F