Visiting Moore Haven
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Moore Haven has to offer. There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Sebring, FL (SEF-Sebring Regional), 39.3 mi (63.2 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.), 40.4 mi (65 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Moore Haven
A couple of favorite places to visit are Gatorama and Lake Okeechobee. Additionally, you'll find Port LaBelle Marina and LaBelle Heritage Museum in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Moore Haven, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 14 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- North Lake Estates RV Park is 11 mi (17.8 km) from central Moore Haven. Guests who stay at this 2-star condo in Moore Haven can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with WiFi.
- Quality Inn & Suites is 32 mi (51.6 km) from the center of Moore Haven. This 2-star hotel in Lehigh Acres features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lake Placid is located 29.7 mi (47.8 km) from the heart of Moore Haven. This 2.5-star hotel in Lake Placid features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Moore Haven
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 57°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 70°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 90°F and nighttime averages of 50°F
- About 49.80 inches of rain falls on Moore Haven each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 51°F