Visitors can enjoy all that Morenci has to offer including the mountain views, local tours, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums. There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Morenci
A couple of favorite places to visit are Morenci Library and Morenci Community Center. Additionally, you'll find Riverside Park in the area.
As you plan your trip to Morenci, you may not find the ideal place to stay in the heart of the city, but below are lodging choices around the area.
- Copper Canyon Hotel & Suites is located 22.9 mi (36.9 km) from the heart of Morenci. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Safford can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Safford Inn & Suites is 23 mi (36.9 km) from central Morenci. This 2-star hotel in Safford features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Rode Inn Motel is 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the center of Morenci. This 2.5-star motel in Clifton features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable beds.
Dressing for Morenci
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 76°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 102°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 102°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 32°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Morenci is 10.55 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 99°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 34°F