Travelers to Morley will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights in the area include Calgary Tower, Scotiabank Saddledome, and McMahon Stadium.
- You'll find 277 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Calgary
- The closest major airport is in Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.), 36 mi (57.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Morley
Places to visit in the larger region include Brewster's Kananaskis Ranch Golf Course, Mt Yamnuska Trailhead, and Heart Mountain Trail. Additionally, you'll find Cochrane Arena and Spray Lake Sawmills Family Sports Centre in the area.
As you plan your trip to Morley, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 33 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cochrane is located 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from the heart of Morley. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Cochrane can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Cochrane is 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from central Morley. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Cochrane can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Big Horn Motel is 20.4 mi (32.8 km) from the center of Morley. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Dead Man's Flats can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi.
Dressing for Morley
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 45°F and the nighttime average to be 5°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 21°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 33°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 58°F during the day and 10°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Morley is 0.91 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 72°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 10°F