Visiting Mormon Lake
Travelers to Mormon Lake will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 251 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Sedona, AZ (SDX), 18.8 mi (30.2 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Flagstaff, AZ (FLG-Flagstaff Pulliam Field), 19.8 mi (31.9 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mormon Lake
Places to visit in the larger region include Coconino National Forest and Midgley Bridge. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Mormon Lake, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 14 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Arabella Hotel Sedona is 17.3 mi (27.8 km) from the center of Mormon Lake. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Sedona can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Sedona Rouge Hotel And Spa is located 19.2 mi (30.9 km) from the heart of Mormon Lake. This 4-star hotel in Sedona features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its bar and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Sky Ranch Lodge is 18.8 mi (30.2 km) from central Mormon Lake. This 3.5-star lodge in Sedona features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
Dressing for Mormon Lake
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 32°F
- From April to June, the average is 96°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 97°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- Mormon Lake gets about 18.23 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 95°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F