Visiting Mount Pocono
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Mount Pocono, and visitors give high marks for the casinos and top-notch restaurants. Scenic and relaxing, this city attracts tourists with its shopping and ski areas. Top sights around the area include Camelback Ski Area and Pocono Raceway.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Mount Pocono
- The closest major airport is in Wilkes-Barre, PA (AVP-Scranton Intl.), 24.5 mi (39.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Allentown, PA (ABE-Lehigh Valley Intl.), 32.7 mi (52.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mount Pocono
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Camelback Ski Area and Pocono Raceway. You'll also find Camelbeach Mountain Waterpark and Aquatopia in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Mount Pocono. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Mount Airy Casino and Resort - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a golf course, and a casino. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Comfort Inn And Suites - Our customers like the overall value and WiFi at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel M Mount Pocono - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and overall value.
Dressing for Mount Pocono
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 48°F and the nighttime average to be 15°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 17°F at night
- About 48.74 inches of rain falls on Mount Pocono each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 17°F