Travelers to Nanton will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Nanton
Places to visit in the larger region include High River Visitor Information Centre and Bob Snodgrass Recreation Complex. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday getaway in Nanton, you may not find the perfect accommodations in the city center, but here are lodging options around the area.
- Ramada by Wyndham High River is located 15.7 mi (25.2 km) from the heart of Nanton. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in High River can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its walkable location and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Super 8 by Wyndham High River AB is 15.7 mi (25.2 km) from the center of Nanton. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in High River can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. Our customers like its pool and central location.
- Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre High River is 15.9 mi (25.5 km) from central Nanton. This 2.5-star hotel in High River features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Nanton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 48°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 1°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 22°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 34°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 7°F as the nighttime average
- Nanton gets about 0.87 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 7°F