Those traveling to Navacerrada are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Around the area, top sights include La Granja, Royal Monastery of San Lorenzo de El Escorial, and Segovia Aqueduct.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Navacerrada
- The closest major airport is in Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 30 mi (48.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Navacerrada
A favorite place to visit in the city is De Pino a Pino Navacerrada. In the area, you'll also find La Granja and Royal Monastery of San Lorenzo de El Escorial.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Navacerrada. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- El Torreón de Navacerrada is located 1.9 mi (3 km) from the city center. This 3-star country house in Navacerrada features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hotel Rural Las Postas is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star hotel in Navacerrada features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hotel Rural Spa Hacienda Los Robles is located within 2 mi (3.2 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Navacerrada can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Popular places to visit in the area include Segovia Aqueduct, located 14.9 mi (24 km) from the heart of the city, and Plaza Mayor, which is 15.2 mi (24.5 km) away.
Dressing for Navacerrada
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Navacerrada each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 35°F