Families will find kid-friendly activities in Needles, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its riverfront. A top sight in the area is London Bridge.
- You'll find 58 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bullhead City
- The closest major airport is in Lake Havasu City, AZ (HII-Lake Havasu City Municipal), 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Laughlin, NV (IFP-Laughlin - Bullhead Intl.), 33.2 mi (53.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Needles
A favorite place to visit in the city is Needles Regional Museum. Additionally, you'll find London Bridge in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Needles. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Colorado River Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and comfortable rooms.
- Rio del Sol Inn - Amenities at this hotel include an outdoor pool and free parking.
- Quality Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Getting Around Needles
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Needles Station. Needles might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Needles
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 108°F, while the average at night is 54°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 109°F with nighttime averages of 68°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 94°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- Average annual rainfall for Needles is 3.11 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 108°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 43°F