History buffs enjoy visiting Nerola though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, restaurants, and local tours. A top sight in the area is Marco Simone Golf Club.
- There are 376 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Rome (CIA-Ciampino), 26.9 mi (43.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.), 36.8 mi (59.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Nerola
Marco Simone Golf Club is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Abbazia di Farfa and Lago del Turano.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Castello Orsini Hotel - This 5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Nerola
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 40°F
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Nerola each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 38°F