Visitors to Nettuno are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and bars.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in Nettuno
- The closest major airport is in Rome (CIA-Ciampino), 23.9 mi (38.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.), 31.6 mi (50.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Nettuno
Notable city landmarks like Santuario di Nettuno and Torre Astura might be worth a visit. You'll also find Port of Anzio and Imperial Villa of Nerone in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Nettuno. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Astura Palace Hotel - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Hotel Scacciapensieri - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Nettuno
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Nettuno Station. Nettuno might not have very many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Nettuno
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 95°F, while the average at night is 56°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 97°F with nighttime averages of 67°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- Average annual rainfall for Nettuno is 1.14 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 95°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 51°F