Families will find kid-friendly activities in Newtownmountkennedy, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and lively bar scene. Welcoming and relaxing, this city attracts tourists with its golf courses and spas. A top sight in the area is James Joyce Tower.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Newtownmountkennedy
- The closest major airport is in Dublin (DUB), 23.9 mi (38.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Newtownmountkennedy
Golfing is a top activity, and Druids Glen Golf Club is one place to visit. Additionally, you'll find James Joyce Tower in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Druids Glen Hotel & Golf Resort - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Newtownmountkennedy
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 66°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 35°F at night
- Newtownmountkennedy gets about 29.88 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 66°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F