Visitors to Niles are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront, festivals, and churches. A top sight in the area is Notre Dame Stadium.
- You'll find 153 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of South Bend
- The closest major airport is in South Bend, IN (SBN-South Bend Intl.), 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Goshen, IN (GSH-Goshen Municipal), 31.1 mi (50 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Niles
A favorite place to visit in the city is Lehman's Orchards. Additionally, you'll find Notre Dame Stadium in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Niles. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Niles - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, quiet rooms.
- Quality Inn & Suites - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Niles
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Niles Station. Niles might not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Niles
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 17°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 19°F
- Niles gets about 37.99 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 20°F