Visitors to Nogales are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sporting events.
- There are 26 hotels and other accommodations in Nogales
- The closest major airport is in Tucson, AZ (TUS-Tucson Intl.), 54.3 mi (87.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Nogales
Cultural venues in the city include Pimeria Alta Museum, Historic Santa Cruz County Courthouse, and Tubac Center of the Arts. Notable city landmarks like John Ward's Ranch Historic Site and Tubac Presidio State Historic Park might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the desert and these places to visit: Patagonia Lake State Park, Patagonia-Sonoita Creek Preserve, and Tumacacori National Historical Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 26 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Nogales. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Tubac Country Inn - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and quiet rooms.
- Best Western Sonora Inn & Suites - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nogales - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Nogales
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 27°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 97°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 97°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- Average annual rainfall for Nogales is 17.56 inches
- Usually June and July are the hottest months with an average of 95°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 28°F