Visitors to Nosara are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's safari tours and temples.
- There are 60 hotels and other accommodations in Nosara
- The closest major airport is in Liberia (LIR-Daniel Oduber Intl.), 45.1 mi (72.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Nosara
Attractions like Nosara Wildlife Rescue and Safari Surf School are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Playa Pelada and Nosara Beach. In the area, you'll also find Ostional National Wildlife Refuge and Garza Beach.
In Nosara, there are 60 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Gilded Iguana Surf Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Hotel Boutique Lagarta Lodge - Our customers like the convenient parking and comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
- Olas Verdes Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Nosara
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 61°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 64°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 63°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 62°F
- Average annual rainfall for Nosara is 72.76 inches
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 62°F