Travelers to Ocotlan will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ocotlan
A favorite place to visit in the city is Lake Chapala. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your vacation to Ocotlan, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of the city, but here are lodging options around the area.
- Hotel Latino is 20.2 mi (32.6 km) from the center of Ocotlan. This 3-star hotel in Sahuayo features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour fitness center.
- Hacienda Coyotes is located 19.1 mi (30.7 km) from the heart of Ocotlan. Guests who stay at this 3-star ranch in Zapotlanejo can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Hotel Plaza Sahuayo is 20.2 mi (32.5 km) from central Ocotlan. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Sahuayo can enjoy access to a casino and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Ocotlan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 86°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 50°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 57°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 50°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Ocotlan is 38.86 inches
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 51°F