Visitors can enjoy all that Okotoks has to offer including the hockey games, lakeside setting, and entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views and wineries. Top sights in the area include Calgary Tower, Scotiabank Saddledome, and McMahon Stadium.
- You'll find 310 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Calgary
- The closest major airport is in Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.), 28.1 mi (45.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Okotoks
Favorite places to visit in the city include Seaman Stadium, Crystal Ridge Golf Club, and D'Arcy Ranch Golf Club. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are River's Edge Golf Club and Chinook Honey Company & Chinook Arch Meadery.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Okotoks. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Okotoks Inn & Suites - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Lakeview Inns & Suites - Okotoks - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Okotoks
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 46°F and the nighttime average to be 5°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 23°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 35°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 59°F during the day and 6°F at night
- About 0.63 inches of rain falls on Okotoks each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 8°F