Visitors to Orahovac are sure to enjoy the seaside and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its mountain views.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Orahovac
- The closest major airport is in Tivat (TIV), 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Dubrovnik (DBV), 25.6 mi (41.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Orahovac
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and Kotor Bay. Additionally, you'll find Church of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary and Sveti Dorde Island in the area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Casa del Mare - Amfora - This 4-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Orahovac
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- Orahovac gets about 1.14 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 38°F