Visiting Orange City
Visitors to Orange City are sure to enjoy the shopping, restaurants, and coffeehouses. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include Blue Springs State Park and Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens.
- You'll find 54 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of DeLand
- The closest major airport is in Orlando, FL (SFB-Orlando Sanford Intl.), 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Daytona Beach, FL (DAB-Daytona Beach Intl.), 22.5 mi (36.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Orange City
The city's natural beauty is on display at Blue Springs State Park, Hontoon Island State Park, and Lower Wekiva River State Preserve. Additionally, you might want to add Thursby House to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Orange City. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Alling House Bed and Breakfast - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia travelers love its clean and comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Orange City - Our customers like the overall value and quiet location at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Orange City Motel - Amenities at this 2-star motel include free parking and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its quiet location and room size.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens, located 8.2 mi (13.3 km) from the center of the city.
Dressing for Orange City
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 43°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 53°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 68°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- Orange City gets about 58.07 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 45°F