Visitors can enjoy all that Orotina has to offer including the seaside, bars, and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. Top sights in the area include National Theater, Gold Museum, and Jade Museum.
- You'll find 398 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of San Jose
- The closest major airport is in San Jose (SJO-Juan Santamaria Intl.), 22.4 mi (36 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Jose (SYQ-Tobias Bolanos Intl.), 26.4 mi (42.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Orotina
Places to visit in the larger region include Turu Ba Ri Nature & Adventure Park, Palmares Church, and Carara National Park. In the area, you'll also find San Ramon Nonato Church and San Ramon Museum.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Iguana Verde - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Orotina
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 83°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 61°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 62°F as the nighttime average
- About 71.22 inches of rain falls on Orotina each year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 62°F