Visitors to Ostional are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seaside, parks, and local tours.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Ostional
- The closest major airport is in Liberia (LIR-Daniel Oduber Intl.), 42.4 mi (68.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ostional
A favorite place to visit in the city is Ostional National Wildlife Refuge. You'll also find San Juanillo Beach and Nosara Wildlife Rescue in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Luna Azul - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Ostional
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 83°F and the nighttime average to be 61°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 62°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Ostional is 72.76 inches
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 62°F