Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Page, and visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting, local tours, and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic landscape.
- There are 78 hotels and other accommodations in Page
- The closest major airport is in Page, AZ (PGA-Page Municipal), 0.6 mi (1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Page
The lakeside, hiking trails, and desert highlight the city's natural beauty, and Golliard Park, Glen Canyon Dam, and Lower Antelope Canyon are worth a visit. Top activities include taking local tours and boating, while Lake Powell National Golf Course, Antelope Point Marina, and Wahweap Marina are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Powell Museum and Navajo Village.
In Page, there are 78 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Page, AZ - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and central location.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Page - Lake Powell - Our customers like the quiet location and room size at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Baymont by Wyndham Page Lake Powell - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and central location.
Dressing for Page
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 65°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 27°F
- From April to June, the average is 96°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 97°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Page is 5.91 inches
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 94°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F