Travelers to Pahokee will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in West Palm Beach, FL (PBI-Palm Beach Intl.), 35.4 mi (57 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pahokee
A favorite place to visit in the city is Lake Okeechobee. You'll also find Sugar Cane Golf Club and Port Mayaca Locks in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Pahokee, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 6 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- New! 1BR Pahokee Cottage on Lake Okeechobee! is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from central Pahokee. This 2.5-star hotel in Clewiston features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
- The Historic Clewiston Inn is 18.2 mi (29.4 km) from the center of Pahokee. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Clewiston can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and clean, quiet rooms.
- Plaza Travel Inn is located 17.7 mi (28.6 km) from the heart of Pahokee. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Clewiston can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Pahokee
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 58°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 70°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 50°F
- Pahokee gets about 47.40 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 51°F