Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Paulden has to offer. There are 86 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Prescott, AZ (PRC-Prescott Municipal), 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Cottonwood, AZ (CTW), 26.7 mi (42.9 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Paulden
Places to visit in the larger region include Prescott National Forest, Antelope Hills Golf Course, and Phippen Museum. You'll also find Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and Heritage Park Zoo in the area.
As you plan your trip to Paulden, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 86 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Forest Villas Hotel - Prescott is located 23.5 mi (37.9 km) from the heart of Paulden. This 3-star hotel in Prescott features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hassayampa Inn is 23.7 mi (38.2 km) from the center of Paulden. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Prescott can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and helpful staff.
- Prescott Resort is 23.3 mi (37.5 km) from central Paulden. This 3.5-star hotel in Prescott features a full-service spa, a casino, and a restaurant. Our customers like its bar and overall value.
Dressing for Paulden
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 23°F at night
- Paulden gets about 17.91 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 24°F