Visiting Peach Springs
Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Peach Springs, which is also known for its waterfalls and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and local tours.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Peach Springs
- The closest major airport is in Kingman, AZ (IGM), 37 mi (59.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Peach Springs
A favorite place to visit in the city is Grand Canyon Skywalk. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Hualapai Lodge - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Peach Springs
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 95°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 96°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 32°F
- Peach Springs gets about 9.37 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 94°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 33°F