Visitors to Petrovac are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and forests.
- There are 39 hotels and other accommodations in Petrovac
- The closest major airport is in Tivat (TIV), 18.1 mi (29.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Podgorica (TGD), 19.2 mi (30.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Petrovac
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Buljarica Beach. You'll also find Sveti Stefan Beach and Milocer Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 39 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Petrovac. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Medin Apartments - This 3-star apartment features free WiFi, free parking, and a rooftop terrace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and overall value.
- Castellamare Residence - With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Danica - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Petrovac
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- About 1.18 inches of rain falls on Petrovac each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 35°F