Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Piarco, which is also known for its shopping and waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices, cafés, and live music.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Piarco
- The closest major airport is in Port of Spain (POS-Piarco Intl.), 0.6 mi (1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Piarco
Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Millenium Golf Club is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Eco Park to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Piarco. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Montecristo Inn - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to the airport.
- Piarco Village Suites - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable rooms at this guesthouse. With a stay at this 2.5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a free airport shuttle, along with free WiFi.
- Grand Diamond Hotel Suites Trinidad - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its WiFi and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Piarco
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 90°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 71°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 91°F as the daytime average and 72°F as the nighttime average
- About 2.60 inches of rain falls on Piarco each year
- September and August are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 72°F