Visitors can enjoy all that Pierson has to offer including the parks and museums. Top sights around the area include Ocala National Forest and Blue Springs State Park.
- You'll find 54 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of DeLand
- The closest major airport is in Daytona Beach, FL (DAB-Daytona Beach Intl.), 23.4 mi (37.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Orlando, FL (SFB-Orlando Sanford Intl.), 32.7 mi (52.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pierson
A couple of favorite places to visit are Pioneer Settlement for the Creative Arts and Lake George State Forest. Additionally, in the area you'll find Ocala National Forest and Blue Springs State Park.
As you plan for your vacation to Pierson, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 188 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort is 26.4 mi (42.6 km) from central Pierson. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Daytona Beach can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and proximity to shopping.
- Hard Rock Hotel Daytona Beach is 26.1 mi (42.1 km) from the center of Pierson. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Daytona Beach can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Atlantic Cove is located 25.5 mi (41 km) from the heart of Pierson. This 2-star hotel in Ormond Beach features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Daytona International Speedway, 22.6 mi/36.4 km from the city center, and Volusia Mall, which is 23.2 mi/37.4 km away.
Dressing for Pierson
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 43°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 59°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 68°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- Average annual rainfall for Pierson is 55.39 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 45°F