Those traveling to Pima are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pima
Places to visit in the larger region include Graham County Historical Society Museum, Eastern Arizona College, and Thatcher Splash Park. In the area, you'll also find Safford Bowl and Discovery Park Campus.
As you start planning for your getaway to Pima, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 9 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Thatcher is located 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from the heart of Pima. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Thatcher can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Springhill Suites by Marriott Thatcher is 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from central Pima. This 3-star hotel in Thatcher features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Safford Inn & Suites is 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from the center of Pima. This 2-star hotel in Safford features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Pima
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 76°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 102°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 102°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- About 10.55 inches of rain falls on Pima each year
- June and July are usually the hottest months averaging 99°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F