Visitors to Pinetop are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting, ski areas, and forests. This city also attracts tourists with its casinos.
- You'll find 224 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Show Low
- The closest major airport is in Show Low, AZ (SOW-Show Low Regional), 10 mi (16.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pinetop
The city's lakeside, forests, and hiking trails provide a picturesque setting, and places to visit include Woodland Lake Park. Top activities include skiing and fishing, while Pinetop Lakes Golf & Country Club is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Ponderosa Plaza to your agenda.
In Pinetop, you'll be able to select from 109 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- WorldMark Pinetop - This 3-star condo resort features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
- Pvc at The Roundhouse Resort by Diamond Resorts - Our customers love the local sightseeing and clean, comfortable rooms at this cabin. This 2.5-star cabin features free parking, a fitness center, and a spa tub.
- Roundhouse Resort, a VRI resort - This 2.5-star condo resort features an indoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers love its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Pinetop
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 22°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 22°F
- About 16.61 inches of rain falls on Pinetop each year
- Usually June and July are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 24°F