Travelers to Pinilla give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and tucked away, this city also attracts tourists with its spas. Top sights around the area include Conchal Beach and Flamingo Beach.
- There are 42 hotels and other accommodations in Pinilla
- The closest major airport is in Liberia (LIR-Daniel Oduber Intl.), 31.4 mi (50.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pinilla
The city's beaches and sunsets provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Avellana Beach. Surfing is a top activity, and Hacienda Pinilla Golf Course is one place to visit. Additionally, in the area you'll find Conchal Beach and Flamingo Beach.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 42 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Pinilla. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- JW Marriott Guanacaste Resort and Spa - With a stay at this 4.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall condition and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Las Avellanas Villas - With a stay at this 3-star resort, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchenette.
Dressing for Pinilla
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 83°F and the nighttime average to be 61°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 62°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Pinilla is 62.83 inches
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 62°F