Visiting Playa Agujas
Visitors can enjoy all that Playa Agujas has to offer including the riverfront and local tours. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its small-town vibe.
- You'll find 452 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Jaco (and vicinity)
- The closest major airport is in San Jose (SJO-Juan Santamaria Intl.), 34.3 mi (55.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Jose (SYQ-Tobias Bolanos Intl.), 36.9 mi (59.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Playa Agujas
A favorite place to visit in the city is Hacienda las Agujas. Additionally, you'll find Mantas Beach and Carara National Park in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Villas Majolana - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Playa Agujas
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 83°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 61°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 62°F as the nighttime average
- About 72.76 inches of rain falls on Playa Agujas each year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 62°F