Visiting Playa Negra
Visitors to Playa Negra are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafés. Top sights around the area include Conchal Beach and Flamingo Beach.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Playa Negra
- The closest major airport is in Liberia (LIR-Daniel Oduber Intl.), 33.4 mi (53.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Playa Negra
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Avellana Beach. In the area, you'll also find Conchal Beach and Flamingo Beach.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Playa Negra. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Cafe Playa Negra - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Hotel Playa Negra - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and dining options at this resort. With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Playa Negra
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 83°F and the nighttime average to be 61°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 62°F at night
- Playa Negra gets about 72.76 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 62°F