Visitors to Pomezia are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars, entertainment choices, and shopping. Top sights around the area include Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, and St. Peter's Basilica.
- You'll find 6516 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Rome
- The closest major airport is in Rome (CIA-Ciampino), 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.), 15.6 mi (25.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pomezia
A couple of favorite places to visit are Pratica di Mare Air Base and Zoomarine. In the area, you'll also find Colosseum and Trevi Fountain.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Pomezia. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Simon Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Altea Suites Hotel Residence - Our customers love the beach locale and room size at this vacation rental. With a stay at this 4-star residence, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Arcom Palace - This 4-star residence features free WiFi, free parking, and a conference center. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include St. Peter's Basilica, 16.2 mi/26.1 km from the city center, and Spanish Steps, which is 16.3 mi/26.3 km away.
Getting Around Pomezia
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Rome Pomezia Santa Palomba Station. Pomezia may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Pomezia
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 73°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 95°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 97°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 53°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Pomezia is 1.14 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 95°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 51°F