Visitors to Pomorie are sure to enjoy the spas and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, gardens, and bars. A top sight in the area is Sunny Beach.
- There are 43 hotels and other accommodations in Pomorie
- The closest major airport is in Bourgas (BOJ), 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pomorie
A favorite place to visit in the city is Preobrazhenie Gospodne Church. Additionally, you'll find Sunny Beach in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 43 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Pomorie. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel & Spa Saint George - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Festa Via Pontica - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a winery, 2 outdoor pools, and 2 restaurants.
Dressing for Pomorie
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 31°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 33°F at night
- Pomorie gets about 0.94 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 33°F