Port Charlotte Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Port Charlotte with your cat or dog? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 6 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Port Charlotte, FL is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's comfortable rooms and proximity to the airport.
- Pets are welcome at Sleep Inn & Suites Port Charlotte-Punta Gorda. This hotel offers an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's pool and proximity to the airport.
- Pets can join their owners at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Port Charlotte. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's comfortable rooms and proximity to the airport.
Planning Your Trip to Port Charlotte
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organize an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 82°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 51°F
- April-June: the average is 92°F during the day and 59°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 52°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Port Charlotte is 50.65 inches
Exploring Port Charlotte with Your Pet
Known for its port, Port Charlotte has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Cultural Center of Charlotte County and Lake Betty Park. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Port Charlotte Beach Park and Ollie's Pond Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Vests for Service Dogs, Elite Exotics, or Cats N Dogs.