Visiting Port Saint Lucie
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Port Saint Lucie, and visitors give high marks for the bustling port, pristine golf courses, and shopping. This culturally-rich city also attracts tourists with its restaurants and entertainment choices. Top sights in the area include Holman Stadium at Dodgertown, McKee Botanical Garden, and Pelican Island National Wildlife Refuge.
- You'll find 313 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Vero Beach
- The closest major airport is in Stuart, FL (SUA-Witham Field), 10 mi (16 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Vero Beach, FL (VRB-Vero Beach Municipal), 26.5 mi (42.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Port Saint Lucie
Top activities include exploring the waterfront and golfing, while PGA Center for Golf Learning and Performance and PGA Village are sights to visit. While baseball fans may already be searching for tickets, everyone can enjoy a game or event at First Data Field. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Spruce Bluff Preserve and Veterans Memorial Park.
In Port Saint Lucie, there are 51 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Residence Inn by Marriott Port St. Lucie - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and proximity to shopping.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Port Saint Lucie-Tradition - Our customers like the breakfast and proximity to shopping at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Hampton Inn Suites Port St Lucie, West - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Port Saint Lucie
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 79°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 54°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 63°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 56°F as the nighttime average
- About 63.70 inches of rain falls on Port Saint Lucie each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 56°F