Visiting Port Wentworth
History buffs will enjoy exploring Port Wentworth, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its shopping and riverfront.
- You'll find 892 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Savannah
- The closest major airport is in Savannah, GA (SAV-Savannah - Hilton Head Intl.), 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Hilton Head Island, SC (HHH), 27.6 mi (44.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Port Wentworth
A favorite place to visit in the city is Georgia Tech Savannah. In the area, you'll also find Crosswinds Golf Club and Tom Triplett Community Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Port Wentworth. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Savannah-I-95-North - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and convenient parking.
- Holiday Inn Express Savannah-I-95 North - Our customers like the comfortable beds at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Comfort Suites Savannah North I-95 - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Dressing for Port Wentworth
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 38°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 39°F at night
- About 47.99 inches of rain falls on Port Wentworth each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 40°F