Travelers to Prattville give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its golf courses.
- You'll find 96 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Montgomery
- The closest major airport is in Montgomery, AL (MGM-Montgomery Regional), 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Prattville
Places to visit in the larger region include The Hank Williams Museum, The Legacy Museum, and Rosa Parks Museum. You'll also find The National Memorial for Peace and Justice and Supreme Court of Alabama in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Prattville. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Prattville - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Home2 Suites Montgomery Prattville - Our customers like the pool and proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Prattville South - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
Dressing for Prattville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 73°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- About 51.54 inches of rain falls on Prattville each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F