Visiting Puerto Carrillo
Visitors to Puerto Carrillo are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours and forests. In Puerto Carrillo, there are 21 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Puerto Carrillo
The city's beaches and sunsets provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Carrillo Beach. Additionally, you'll find Samara Beach and Buena Vista Beach in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Puerto Carrillo. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Leyenda - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Nammbú Beachfront Bungalows - Our customers like the dining options and beach locale at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- La Posada Bed & Breakfast - This 2.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Puerto Carrillo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 83°F and the nighttime average to be 61°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 62°F at night
- Puerto Carrillo gets about 72.76 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 62°F