Visiting Puerto Jimenez
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Puerto Jimenez, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the beaches and local tours. In Puerto Jimenez, there are 33 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Puerto Jimenez
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Pan Dulce Beach and King Louis Waterfall. Top activities include wildlife viewing and taking local tours, while Puerto Jimenez Pier is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Corcovado National Park Office to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 33 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Puerto Jimenez. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Inn Jimenez - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and location.
- Cabinas Jimenez - Our customers love the overall value and pool at this aparthotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Las Islas Lodge - This 3-star lodge features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Puerto Jimenez
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 94°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 67°F
- From April to June, the average is 94°F during the day and 71°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 70°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 68°F as the nighttime average
- Puerto Jimenez gets about 112.68 inches of rain per year
- March and February are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 68°F