Visiting Punta Uva
Visitors can enjoy all that Punta Uva has to offer including the beaches, rainforests, and restaurants. The tucked away and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. In Punta Uva, there are 12 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Punta Uva
A favorite place to visit in the city is Punta Uva Beach. Additionally, you'll find Grand Beach and Playa Cocles in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Punta Uva. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Korrigan Lodge is located in the heart of Punta Uva. This 3-star lodge in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free valet parking.
- Pachamama Jungle River Lodge is located in central Punta Uva. Guests who stay at this 3-star cabin in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers love its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Wal-Aba Eco-Lodge is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2-star hostel in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca can enjoy access to free parking and a computer station, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Punta Uva
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 94°F and the nighttime average to be 67°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 94°F during the day and 71°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 70°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- Punta Uva gets about 112.68 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 68°F